Accordingly, a Right to Information Cell has been established at Government Polytechnic, Solapur.
Documents under 4(1)(b)at Government Polytechnic Solapur:
- The particulars of its organization, functions and duties.
- The powers and duties of its officers and employees .
- The procedure followed in the decision making process, including channels of supervision and accountability.
- The norms set by it for the discharge of its functions.
- The rules, regulations, instructions, manuals and records, held by it or under its control or used by its employees for discharging its functions.
- A statement of the categories of documents that are held by it or under its control.
- The particulars of any arrangement that exists for consultation with, or representation by the members of the public in relation to the formulation of its policy or implementation thereof.
- A statement of the boards, councils, committees and other bodies consisting of two or more persons constituted as its part or for the purpose of its advise, and as to whether meetings of those boards, councils, committees and other bodies are open to the public, or the minutes of such meetings are accessible for public.
- A directory of its officers and employees.
- The monthly remuneration received by each its officers and employees, including the system of compensation as provided in its regulations.
- The budged allocated to each of its agency, indicating the particulars of all plans, proposed expenditures and reports on disbursements made.